Ground Floor, 10th Floor, 11th Floor, Kumho Asiana Plaza
39 Le Duan Boulevard
Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: +84 8 3827 2926
Fax: +84 8 3822 3449
Today, ANZ has ten branches in Vietnam and offers a full range of international banking services across institutional and corporate banking, financial markets, trade finance, commercial banking and retail and wealth banking. ANZ also offers customers the convenience of ATMs and mobile bankers. ANZ Signature Priority Banking, a personalized banking service for affluent customers, is also available.
- “Excellence in Best Mortgage Business” in Asia by The Asian Banker 2010
- “2010 Best Deal in Vietnam” by The Asset Triplpe A Country Award
- “Top Trade Service Award” in 2009 and 2010 by the Ministry Commerce
- “2009 VND Bond House of the Year” by Euroweek Asia
- “Saigon Times FDI Top 40 – Green Values 2009” for environment protection activities
- “Best Retail Bank in Vietnam” awarded by The Asian Banker in 2008 & 2009
- “Best Customers Oriented Bank” by Vietnam Economic Times for 9 consecutive years from 2002 to 2010
- “Best Service Bank 2007” voted by readers of Saigon Tiep Thi Magazine
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) was established more than 175 years ago and today is one of the 25 largest banks globally by market capitalization.
ANZ was among the first international banks to operate in Vietnam after establishing its first office in 1993 with branches in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and a representative office in Can Tho.
In 2008, ANZ Vietnam was granted a 100% foreign-owned banking license by the State Bank of Vietnam. It marked a milestone for ANZ’s expansion strategy in Vietnam and led to the opening of more branches and representative points in Hanoi and HCMC in 2009.